Budget and Salary/Compensation Transparency Reporting
Section 18 (2) of the Public Act 94 of 1979, The State School Aid Act, has been amended, which requires each school district and intermediate school district to post certain information on its website within 30 days after a board adopts it annual operating budget or any subsequent revision to that budget. The Annual Budget & Transparency Reporting is an opportunity to communicate with our community on how we utilize the resources that are provided to us.
The following information is required to be posted on our website
- The annual operating budget and subsequent budget revisions
- Using data that has been collected and submitted to the Michigan Department of Education (MDE), a summary of district or intermediate district expenditures for the most recent fiscal year for which they are available, expressed in the following two (2) pie charts which were provided for the general fund of the district or intermediate district by the Center for Educational Performance and Information (CEPI):
- A chart of personnel expenditures broken down into the following subcategories:
- Salaries and Wages
- Employee benefit costs, including, but not limited to, medical, dental, vision, life, disability, and long term care benefits.
- Retirement benefit costs
- All other personnel costs
- A chart of all district expenditures, broken into the following subcategories:
- Support Services
- Business and Administration
- Operations and Maintenance
- Links to all of the following:
- The current collective bargaining agreement for each bargaining unit
- Each health care benefits plan, including, but not limited to, medical, dental, vision, disability, long-term care, or any other type of benefits that would constitute health care services, offered to any bargaining unit or employee in the district.
- The audit report of the audit conducted for the most recent fiscal year for which it is available.
- Bids required under section 5 of the public employee health benefits act, 2007 PA 106, MCL 124.75 (Health Care Bids).
- The total salary and a description and cost of each fringe benefit included in the compensation package for the superintendent of the district or intermediate district and for each employee of the district whose salary exceeds $100,000
- The annual amount spent on dues paid to associations
- The annual amount spent on lobbying services
Section 1-Annual Operating Budget and Subsequent Budget Revisions
Section 2-Personnel and Operating Expenditures
Section 3: Bargaining Agreements and Health Care Plans
Section 4: Audit2017-2018 Audit- Annual Financial Report2017-2018 Audit - Additional Reports Required by OMB Circular A-133
Section 5: Procurement Policy
Section 6: Accounts Payable Check Register
2017-2018 Check Registers
Section 7: Salary and Benefit Description of all Employees earning $100K or More
Section 8: Annual Amount Spent on Dues Paid to Associations
2017-18 Association Fees Report
Section 9: Annual Amount Spent on Lobbying Services
There are no qualifying expenses for Lobbying or Lobbying Services for the 2017-2018 fiscal year.
Section 10: School District Dashboard
Section 11: Approved Deficit Elimination Plans
The District is not a deficit district and therefore does not have a deficit elimination plan that must be approved by the State.
Section 12: District Purchase Card Information
District Purchasing Cardholder List
Section 13: Out of State Travel Information
2017-2018 Administrator Out of State Travel
Education Evaluation Systems Posting and Assurances