Templates & Branding
We provide district-branded slide templates for creating day-to-day presentations. Please consider these template whenever you are presenting to parents or external audiences for the consistent and professional delivery of information.
From Google Drive, click "New," then "Google Slides," and then "From a template" to access the district's template gallery.
Email signatures can perform a range of functions, both administrative and promotional. Helping staff create a simple, short signature to by balancing out these functions is the goal of this guide.
- give basic information about you and your role, demonstrating legitimacy.
- provide alternative contact information (like a web address or a phone number)
- be simple:
- Complicated information may be ignored.
- Complicated formatting and design may well not appear as expected (or at all) when your recipient views your message.
- Shorter, simple messages save network bandwidth and save paper if printed.
Signatures should not:
- provide personal information or reflect personal opinions or tastes.
- include personal images, attachments, colors, special fonts or other HTML formatting.
Consider adding a professional photo of yourself to your Gmail account under "Settings" to help parents and district colleagues put a face with a name.
Custom CCS URL "Short Links"
We can create custom URL "Short Links" to any web page on our site. Shortened URLs are useful in places where you have limited space for text, such as publications, emails, and social media. They're also easier to remember and refer to when you're directing students and parents to a page.
An example of a custom short link is: https://www.clarkston.k12.mi.us/champs
instead of using that page's full link: https://www.clarkston.k12.mi.us/community/clarkstonchampions
Both go to the same page!
Email Mary Ellen Rowe, Marketing Director at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a short link.