We provide a district branded slide deck template for creating day-to-day presentations. Please consider this template whenever you are presenting to parents or external audiences for the consistent and professional delivery of information.
Download this template when you have a professional letter, memo, or other communication to share. Don't forget to swap out your department or building phone number and address!
Email signatures can perform a range of functions, both administrative and promotional. Helping staff create a simple, short signature to by balancing out these functions is the goal of this guide.
- give basic information about you and your role, demonstrating legitimacy.
- provide alternative contact information (like a web address or a phone number)
- be simple:
- Complicated information may be ignored.
- Complicated formatting and design may well not appear as expected (or at all) when your recipient views your message.
- Shorter, simple messages save network bandwidth and save paper if printed.
Signatures should not:
- provide personal information or reflect personal opinions or tastes.
- include personal images, attachments, colors, special fonts or other HTML formatting.
Consider adding a professional photo of yourself to your Gmail account under "Settings" to help parents and district colleagues put a face with a name.