We appreciate our faculty and staff! We know how hard you work, so here are a few little "perks" to make life easier. Check back often ... we are forging new "win-win" partnerships everyday!
- Bowman Auto Service with Free Pick Up & Delivery to Your Building
- On-Campus Medical Care at the CCS Health Center
- Detroit Lions Teacher Appreciation Ticket Discount
- University of Michigan Graduate Program Partnership
- Drycleaning Services
- The Fed Discount
- National Retailer Educator Discounts
On Wednesdays (and as needed on other days by appointment), Bowman porters pick up vehicles (any make or model) at any Clarkston school by 9am, take them to Bowman Chevrolet, or Bowman Auto Center for service, and return them to the school by 2pm. A vehicle wash will be included. Choose one of the services from the Service Menu. At this time, these are the only service options available in order to ensure a timely delivery back to your building.
CCS staff must make service appointments 48 hours in advance.
To make an appointment
- Online - www.BowmanChevy.com/ServiceApptForm (Put Clarkston Community Schools in comments section)
- Phone - 248.620.3080. Please ask for the service department and mention you are with Clarkston Community Schools. You will need to fill out a Service Request Form, which can be found in your front office or downloaded here.
*If you are scheduling a Detail Special, please see steps below.
Additionally, all CCS employees, with a valid school I.D., will save five percent on service and parts to be applied for future service needs.
On the day of service
- Park in a designated area in your building’s parking lot by 9am.
- Write your last name and vehicle make and model on a label (to be provided in the front office at their building). Attach the label to your key.
- Leave key and a service request form (if not completed online) in designated box at your building’s front desk for the Bowman porters to pick up.
- If it is determined that the vehicle needs additional services, Bowman will text or call you for approval to proceed. Should it be determined a vehicle needs to remain at the service department overnight, Bowman will provide a complimentary vehicle loan.
- Keys and vehicle will be returned to your building by 2pm, with an invoice for service. You must call Bowman to pay with credit card over the phone within 48 hours, or mail a check to the dealership at 6750 Dixie Hwy Clarkston, MI 48346. If you are not satisfied with the service provided, please call 248.620.3080.
Clarkston Community Schools and Bowman Chevrolet have partnered to provide district employees with cost and time-saving perks.The Bowman Chevrolet Preferred Customer Program makes it easier for all CCS staff and teachers to get an oil change or vehicle repair without missing a beat.
Includes carpet cleaning and exterior "Wipe & Shine."
If you would like to take advantage of Bowman's $109.95 deluxe detailing service, Bowman will provide a complimentary loaner (because same-day service may not be possible if your vehicle is not dry by 4pm). Bowman valets will deliver the loaner to your building when they pick up your vehicle for service. To make an appointment for detailing service and to arrange a loaner, please follow the steps below:
- Make a service appointment by calling 248.620.3080. Please ask for the service department and mention you are with Clarkston Community Schools.
- Email a copy of your license and valid proof of insurance to email@example.com to arrange for a loaner vehicle without having to visit the dealership. You will also need to provide a credit card number and expiration, but may do so over the phone if you prefer not to email it.
All Clarkston Community Schools faculty and staff are invited to seek on-campus medical care during clinic hours at the CCS Health Centers at SMS & NSE. For more information, to download registration forms, or to schedule an appointment, please visit the Health Center page on our website.
Flu shots and other routine immunizations are now available for all employees!
The Detroit Lions want to show our appreciation to your hardworking faculty and staff as you kick-off the new school year. We are offering special pricing to Teachers in the area for three games this season.
This offer includes discounted tickets for the three games listed below:
- Los Angeles Rams – Sunday, December 2nd at 1:00pm
- Minnesota Vikings – Sunday, December 23rd at 1:00pm
Please click here to purchase tickets: https://www.detroitlions.com/
- Type in the Promo Code: TEACHERSAPP
The University of Michigan-Flint and Clarkston Community Schools have partnered to offer three graduate-level programs at the Community Education Center (Renaissance High School).
Graduate Programs Offered
- Educational Administration (Master of Public Administration)
- Education Specialist (Ed.S.)
- Master of Arts in Mathematics Education for Elementary & Early Childhood Educators
Who Can Enroll?
Open to all educators in any district within Oakland Schools as well as neighboring schools. All those who apply to one of these programs through Clarkston recruitment efforts receive a $55 application fee voucher.
Learn more about this exciting opportunity by clicking here.
Clarkston Community Schools has partnered with Champs Cleaners to provide pick up and drop off service at each of our buildings for the 2017-2018 school year. Champs will pick up and drop off at each location on Mondays and Thursdays. There are purple bags at each of your buildings that you can use to bring your clothes in. Slips to fill out are by the bags for you to enter your contact and payment information and put in the bag with your clothes. Once they pick your bag up the first time, your bag will be returned with a name tag on it.
Check with your building administration if you are unsure of where the bags and slips are located. The pick up and drop off calendar is attached for your review. Champs provides the District with a 20% discount on dry cleaning services.
The Fed is a new restaurant in downtown clarkston that is owned by Sarah and James Schneider (CCS parents).
They have been very supportive of our District since their opening allowing us to bring our very large new teacher orientation group there for lunch. They are offering a 15% discount to all CCS staff when you show your ID badge.
The Dealhack Teacher Discounts List is the result of a quarterly survey of brands that offer discounts to teachers. Every three months Dealhack independently verifies each and every store on this list.
The list, which is broken down into 19 categories, can also be downloaded and used as the ultimate reference guide to teacher savings.