We appreciate our faculty and staff! We know how hard you work, so here are a few little "perks" to make life easier. Check back often ... we are forging new "win-win" partnerships everyday!
- Bowman Auto Service with Free Pick Up & Delivery to Your Building
- Employee Assistance Program (Counseling Services)
- On-Campus Medical Care at the CCS Health Center
- Drycleaning Services
- The Fed Discount
- National Retailer Educator Discounts
- Avis, Budget & Hertz Car Rental Discounts
- Hotels.com Discount
Simply choose one of the services from the Service Menu, make a service appointment 48 hours in advance, and a Bowman porter will pick up your vehicle (any make or model) at your school building by 9am on the appointment date. Your vehicle will be taken by the porter to Bowman Chevrolet, or the Bowman Auto Center for service, and returned to your school by 2pm. A vehicle wash will be included.
At this time, these are the only service options available are the ones listed in the menu above. in order to ensure a timely delivery back to your building.
To make an appointment
- Online - www.BowmanChevy.com/ServiceApptForm (Put Clarkston Community Schools in the comment section). Bowman will contact you to get your payment information.
- Phone - 248.620.3080. Please ask for the service department and mention you are with Clarkston Community Schools. You will need to fill out a Service Request Form, which can be found in your front office or downloaded here. You will be asked to provide payment information by phone in order to schedule the service.
*If you are scheduling a Detail Special, please see steps below.
Additionally, all CCS employees, with a valid school I.D., will save five percent on service and parts to be applied for future service needs.
On the day of service
- Park in a designated area in your building’s parking lot by 9am.
- Write your last name and vehicle make and model on a label (to be provided in the front office at their building). Attach the label to your key.
- Leave key and a service request form (if not completed online) in designated box at your building’s front desk for the Bowman porters to pick up.
- If it is determined that the vehicle needs additional services, Bowman will text or call you for approval to proceed. Should it be determined a vehicle needs to remain at the service department overnight, Bowman will provide a complimentary vehicle loan.
- Keys and vehicle will be returned to your building by 2pm, with a service receipt.
- Your credit card will be charged for the agreed upon services on the day of service. If you are not satisfied with the service provided, please call 248.620.3080.
Your vehicle will be picked up at your building by 9am and returned to you by 2pm!
Clarkston Community Schools and Bowman Chevrolet have partnered to provide district employees with cost and time-saving perks.The Bowman Chevrolet Preferred Customer Program makes it easier for all CCS staff and teachers to get an oil change or vehicle repair without missing a beat.
Take advantage of lease offers with your GM Educator Discount.
The GM Educator Discount is the best educator discount from any car company. Combine it with most eligible lease offers today to get even more on select new GM vehicles.
Includes carpet cleaning and exterior "Wipe & Shine."
If you would like to take advantage of Bowman's $109.95 deluxe detailing service, Bowman will provide a complimentary loaner (because same-day service may not be possible if your vehicle is not dry by 4pm). Bowman valets will deliver the loaner to your building when they pick up your vehicle for service. To make an appointment for detailing service and to arrange a loaner, please follow the steps below:
- Make a service appointment by calling 248.620.3080. Please ask for the service department and mention you are with Clarkston Community Schools.
- Email a copy of your license and valid proof of insurance to email@example.com to arrange for a loaner vehicle without having to visit the dealership. You will also need to provide a credit card number and expiration, but may do so over the phone if you prefer not to email it.
Welcome to Counseling Associates, where your entire family can benefit from compassionate, quality counseling.
Our number one priority is helping you create the best possible life for yourself. The client comes first at Counseling Associates, and each of our practitioners does his or her best to foster individual working relationships centered on caring and understanding. Whatever problems you are facing, whether in your marriage, your business, or your family relationships, you are not alone. Your therapist at Counseling Associates will draw from extensive education and experience to help you find healthy ways to process feelings and thoughts so that you may gain control over your quality of life. We want you to feel comfortable and be satisfied with our service, and we promote openness and trust by listening to you with compassion.
Counseling Associates' staff includes social workers, psychologists, and psychiatrists to provide an extensive range of services for children, adults, and families. The comprehensive diagnostic and treatment services offered in our West Bloomfield office are specifically geared toward meeting the needs of individuals and families in Detroit and its suburbs.
The practitioners in our practice include authors of many different textbooks. Counseling Associates is also listed among the 100 Best treatment centers for substance abuse.
We offer a broad range of mental health, therapeutic, and evaluation services including the following:
- Treatment for depression, stress, and anxiety
- Child Therapy (toddler through adolescent)
- Adult Therapy (older adolescent through geriatric)
- Parenting Issues, Child Custody, Step-Family
- Marital Therapy (couples, pre-marital, divorce)
- Family Therapy
- Psychological Testing
- Learning Disabilities
- Neuropsychological Screening
- Attention Deficit Disorders
- Gifted Assessment
- Academic Readiness
- Vocational Testing
- Group Therapy for Substance Abuse
- Employee Assistance Programs (EAP)
- SAP Evaluations for Department of Transportation Employers
Counseling Associates is licensed by the Michigan Department of Public Health, Office of Substance Abuse Services and has been accredited by national accrediting organizations.
We are currently accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (C.A.R.F) as a mental health and substance abuse clinic.
We are happy that you have visited the Counseling Associates website. You have taken a positive first step toward achieving a life more satisfying for yourself, your spouse, and those whom you love. Whether you are seeking help for a behavioral or life issue or want to simply gain more from your life experiences, we can work together to design real life solutions that accomplish positive, lasting change.
We have assembled helpful information on our site and we are happy to speak with you personally. Please contact a friendly staff member at (248) 626-1500.
All Clarkston Community Schools faculty and staff are invited to seek on-campus medical care during clinic hours at the CCS Health Centers at SMS & NSE. For more information, to download registration forms, or to schedule an appointment, please visit the Health Center page on our website.
Flu shots and other routine immunizations are now available for all employees!
Clarkston Community Schools has partnered with Champs Cleaners to provide pick up and drop off service at each of our buildings. Champs will pick up and drop off at each location on Mondays and Thursdays. There are purple bags at each of your buildings that you can use to bring your clothes in. Slips to fill out are by the bags for you to enter your contact and payment information and put in the bag with your clothes. Once they pick your bag up the first time, your bag will be returned with a name tag on it.
Check with your building administration if you are unsure of where the bags and slips are located. The pick up and drop off calendar is attached for your review. Champs provides the District with a 20% discount on dry cleaning services.
The Fed is a popular restaurant in downtown Clarkston that is owned by Sarah and James Schneider (CCS parents).
They have been very supportive of our District since their opening allowing us to bring our very large new teacher orientation group there for lunch. They are offering a 15% discount to all CCS staff when you show your ID badge.
The Dealhack Teacher Discounts List is the result of a quarterly survey of brands that offer discounts to teachers. Every three months Dealhack independently verifies each and every store on this list.
The list, which is broken down into 19 categories, can also be downloaded and used as the ultimate reference guide to teacher savings.
AVIS Car Rental
Employees can save UP TO 25% OFF Base Rates at Avis. Click on the link below or call 800-331-1212 and use discount code AWD#: D134100.
BUDGET Car Rental
Employees can save Up to 25% OFF Base Rates at Budget. Click on the link below or call 800-455-2848 and use discount code BCD#: Z408900.
HERTZ Car Rental
Employees can save Up to 25% OFF Base Rates at Hertz. Click on the link below or call 800-654-2210 and use discount code CDP#: 1742729.