We appreciate our faculty and staff! We know how hard you work, so here are a few little "perks" to make life easier. Check back often ... we are forging new "win-win" partnerships everyday!
- NEW! Bowman Auto Service with Free Pick Up & Delivery to Your Building!
- Drycleaning Services
- The Fed Discount
Clarkston Community Schools and Bowman Chevrolet have partnered to provide district employees with cost and time-saving perks.The Bowman Chevrolet Preferred Customer Program makes it easier for all CCS staff and teachers to get an oil change or vehicle repair without missing a beat at work.
How it works
On Wednesdays only, beginning Bowman porters pick up vehicles (any make or model) at any Clarkston school by 9am, take them to Bowman Chevrolet, or Bowman Auto Center for service, and return them to the school by 2pm. A vehicle wash will be included.
CCS staff must make service appointments 48 hours in advance.
To make an appointment
- Online - www.BowmanChevy.com/ServiceApptForm (Put Clarkston Community Schools in comments section)
- Phone - 248.620.3080. Please ask for the service department and mention you are with Clarkston Community Schools. You will need to fill out a service request form, which can be found in your front office.
Additionally, all CCS employees, with a valid school I.D., will save five percent on service and parts to be applied for future service needs.
On the day of service
- Park in a designated area in your building’s parking lot by 9am.
- Write your last name and vehicle make and model on a label (to be provided in the front office at their building). Attach the label to your key.
- Leave key and a service request form (if not completed online) in designated box at your building’s front desk for the Bowman porters to pick up.
- If it is determined that the vehicle needs additional services, Bowman will text or call you for approval to proceed. Should it be determined a vehicle needs to remain at the service department overnight, Bowman will provide a complimentary vehicle loan.
- Keys and vehicle will be returned to your building by 2pm, with an invoice for service. You must call Bowman to pay with credit card over the phone within 48 hours, or mail a check to the dealership at 6750 Dixie Hwy Clarkston, MI 48346. If you are not satisfied with the service provided, please call 248.620.3080.
Clarkston Community Schools has partnered with Champs Cleaners to provide pick up and drop off service at each of our buildings for the 2017-2018 school year. Champs will pick up and drop off at each location on Mondays and Thursdays. There are purple bags at each of your buildings that you can use to bring your clothes in. Slips to fill out are by the bags for you to enter your contact and payment information and put in the bag with your clothes. Once they pick your bag up the first time, your bag will be returned with a name tag on it.
Check with your building administration if you are unsure of where the bags and slips are located. The pick up and drop off calendar is attached for your review. Champs provides the District with a 20% discount on dry cleaning services.
The Fed is a new restaurant in downtown clarkston that is owned by Sarah and James Schneider (CCS parents).
They have been very supportive of our District since their opening allowing us to bring our very large new teacher orientation group there for lunch. They are offering a 15% discount to all CCS staff when you show your ID badge.