- District Policies & Student Code of Conduct
- School Hours by Building
- Employee Cloud Printers
- Professional Learning
- Work Orders & Facility Reservations
- Library Resources
- iPad App Request
- Subscribe to eBlasts
- Student Bus Changes
- Media Relations and Social Media Best Practices
- Public Notices
- Teacher Technology Resources
Early Childhood Center
8:35am - 3:15pm
Half Days: 8am - 11:15am
9am - 10:30am
Stay informed of Clarkston Community Schools news and updates with email notifications ... it's simple!
- Go to www.clarkstoncalendar.org.
- Click on "Email Reminders."
- Enter your email address and click "Next."
- Scroll through the list and select those groups from which you’d like to receive email notifications. For individual schools, click on "CCS" and then scroll to the bottom of the list and select "Next" to choose subgroups.
- Scroll through the subgroup list and select those schools/other subgroups from which you’d like to receive email notifications. When finished, click on "Submit."
You’re all set! You should begin to receive eBlasts from the groups and subgroups you selected within days.
Social media is a lasting and dependable two-way communications tool for Clarkston Community Schools, and as such, should reflect the unique voices of each of our respective buildings, clubs, and programs while following district standards for branding, professionalism, grammar, and writing style. These guidelines provide a framework for our engagement with the public on social media.
Clarkston Community Schools recognizes the important role the media plays in reporting news and information about our educational programs, services, students, and employees. The district’s Marketing Department assists the media by providing accurate and timely information and inviting news reporters to visit our campuses. Anytime a member of the media is on district property, the Marketing Director or a designated administrator will serve as an escort to minimize disruption at the school and to assist with additional requests. Please review our staff guidelines for handling media relations.