- ALICE School Safety & Stop the Bleed Training
- District Policies & Student Code of Conduct
- Employee Cloud Printers
- iPad App Request
- Library Resources
- Media Relations and Social Media Best Practices
- Professional Learning
- Public Notices
- School Hours by Building
- Student Bus Changes
- Subscribe to eBlasts
- Teacher Technology Resources
- Work Orders & Facility Reservations
In order to maintain a safe environment for teaching and learning, Clarkston Community School has partnered with The ALICE Training Institute to prepare staff and students in the event that an armed intruder enters one of our buildings with the intent of doing harm. ALICE is a federally endorsed safety protocol that stands for Alert, Lockdown, Inform, Counter, and Evacuate.
The strategies do not need to be completed in order and should not be considered a checklist. Staff and students will rely on the information at hand and their own judgment to determine the safest course of action.
Clarkston Community Schools recognizes the important role the media plays in reporting news and information about our educational programs, services, students, and employees. The district’s Marketing Department assists the media by providing accurate and timely information and inviting news reporters to visit our campuses. Anytime a member of the media is on district property, the Marketing Director or a designated administrator will serve as an escort to minimize disruption at the school and to assist with additional requests. Please review our staff guidelines for handling media relations.
Social media is a lasting and dependable two-way communications tool for Clarkston Community Schools, and as such, should reflect the unique voices of each of our respective buildings, clubs, and programs while following district standards for branding, professionalism, grammar, and writing style. These guidelines provide a framework for our engagement with the public on social media.
Early Childhood Center
8:35am - 3:15pm
Half Days: 8am - 11:15am
9am - 10:30am
Stay informed of Clarkston Community Schools news and updates with email notifications ... it's simple!
- Go to www.clarkstoncalendar.org.
- Click on "Email Reminders."
- Enter your email address and click "Next."
- Scroll through the list and select those groups from which you’d like to receive email notifications. For individual schools, click on "CCS" and then scroll to the bottom of the list and select "Next" to choose subgroups.
- Scroll through the subgroup list and select those schools/other subgroups from which you’d like to receive email notifications. When finished, click on "Submit."
You’re all set! You should begin to receive eBlasts from the groups and subgroups you selected within days.