- District Policies & Student Code of Conduct
- School Hours by Building
- Employee Cloud Printers
- Professional Learning
- Work Orders & Facility Reservations
- Library Resources
- Subscribe to eBlasts
- Bus Changes
- Public Notices
- Crisis Communications & Media Inquiries
Early Childhood Center
8:35am - 3:15pm
Half Days: 8am - 11:15am
9am - 10:30am
Stay informed of Clarkston Community Schools news and updates with email notifications ... it's simple!
- Go to www.clarkstoncalendar.org.
- Click on "Email Reminders."
- Enter your email address and click "Next."
- Scroll through the list and select those groups from which you’d like to receive email notifications. For individual schools, click on "CCS" and then scroll to the bottom of the list and select "Next" to choose subgroups.
- Scroll through the subgroup list and select those schools/other subgroups from which you’d like to receive email notifications. When finished, click on "Submit."
You’re all set! You should begin to receive eBlasts from the groups and subgroups you selected within days.
If you browse the web in Google Chrome and have trouble getting email links to open in Gmail when you click them, try this fix:
- Open Gmail in Chrome.
- Click the Protocol Handler icon (see pic below) in your browser’s address bar. If you don’t see this icon, skip ahead to Step 4.
- When prompted to “Allow Gmail to open all email links?”, select Use Gmail and click Done . Skip the next steps.
- If you were unable to see the Protocol Handler icon, click the Chrome menu icon in the top right corner of your browser, and choose Settings .
- At the bottom of the screen, click the Show Advanced Settings... link.
- Under the Privacy header, click the Content Settings... button
- In the popup window, scroll down to the Handlers section and click the Manage Handlers... button.
- Select “Gmail” or “mail.google.com” from the mailto dropdown and click Done .