- District Policies & Student Code of Conduct
- Lunch Accounts
- School Hours by Building
- Subscribe to eBlasts
- Plan of Care (Student Medications)
- Volunteer Background Check
- Bus Changes
- Kids Connection
- Pay-to-Participate (E-Funds)
- Public Notices
We recently converted Synergy (our student information system) to a new host and wanted to make you aware of this change because you may have previously bookmarked StudentVue and ParentVue.
Here are the new links for you to bookmark:
Your login is unchanged, and all data contained on the system will remain accessible after the conversion.Please also take a moment to review this tip sheet for more information about accessing StudentVue and ParentVue mobile apps after the conversion.
Please email email@example.com.
If you would like to add money to your child's account, you may do so using www.sendmoneytoschool.com. Students who receive meal benefits (free/reduced) must reapply every year. Please use www.LunchApp.com to apply or reapply for the 2019-2020 school year.
For more information, please visit our Nutrition Department pages.
Early Childhood Center
8:35am - 3:15pm
Half Days: 8am - 11:15am
9am - 10:30am
Stay informed of Clarkston Community Schools news and updates with email notifications ... it's simple!
- Go to www.clarkstoncalendar.org.
- Click on "Email Reminders."
- Enter your email address and click "Next."
- Scroll through the list and select those groups from which you’d like to receive email notifications. For individual schools, click on "CCS" and then scroll to the bottom of the list and select "Next" to choose subgroups.
- Scroll through the subgroup list and select those schools/other subgroups from which you’d like to receive email notifications. When finished, click on "Submit."
You’re all set! You should begin to receive eBlasts from the groups and subgroups you selected within days.
To edit PDF files, please download the PDF to your computer by doing the following steps:
- Click on the link for the document you want to download.
- Download the document and open.
- Input the required information.
- Get physician's signature (if needed).
- Print and bring document to school and/or scan then email to your counselor and dean.
Volunteer background check
The following information is to provide clarification and consistency in the procedures for performing background checks on individuals that volunteer in the Clarkston Community School district.
- The State of Michigan requires by law that school districts perform background checks of school employees.
- Board policies require all potential volunteers be screened through ICHAT (Internet Criminal History Tool). This is to be done prior to the first time an individual participates or volunteers for a school sponsored activity.
- All records are kept confidential and will not be received or disseminated to anyone not directly involved in the screening process.
- The district reserves the right to perform additional background checks at any time for the duration of the volunteer's service in the district. This can be performed regardless of self-disclosure of inappropriate behavior following the initial check.
- A master list of approved volunteers will be maintained by the district in accordance with Board policy.