On November 8, eleven Clarkston High School student athletes signed letters of intent to play their sport at the collegiate level before an enthusiastic audience of families, coaches, and teammates. We congratulate the following seniors for their outstanding determination and achievement in their chosen sport.
- Ashleigh Allen - Swim & Dive - Wayne State University
- Abbey Malinowski - Volleyball - University of Michigan
- Taylor Currie - Basketball - University of Wisconsin
- Thomas Kithier - Basketball - Michigan State University
- Foster Loyer - Basketball - Michigan State University
- Kayla Luchenbach - Basketball - Oakland University
- Melanie Alnaraie - LAX - Siena Heights University
- Hannah Chadwell - Softball - Oakland University
- Isabel D'Autremont - LAX - Cleary University
- Kassidy Moonen - Softball - Wayne State University
- Samantha Weber - Tennis - Lawrence Technological University
About Clarkston Community Schools: Clarkston is a highly regarded school district with an enrollment of nearly 8,000 students. We have seven elementary schools (K-5), one middle school serving grades 6-7, one junior high for grades 8-9, and Clarkston High School, which serves students in grades 10-12. We also have an Early Childhood Center serving children ages 3-5, and an alternative high school/community education facility. Each Clarkston Community Schools' student is fully engaged in a globally focused education, from preschool through graduation, that fosters in students a sense of self, perspective, responsibility/ownership, and contribution. The mission of Clarkston Community Schools is to cultivate thinkers, learners and positive contributors to a global society.
Read more Clarkston Community Schools News at www.clarkston.k12.mi.us/news.