Welcome back! The first half-day of school for all students is Monday, August 26. For your convenience, we have compiled important dates in this handy Back-to-School Guide.
- August 22, 5:30pm-6pm: New Family Orientation
- August 22, 6pm: Partnership Night, Meet the Teacher
- August 26, 9am-10am: Kindergarten/Young Fives Open House & Meet the Teacher
Bailey Lake Elementary
- August 23, 2pm-3pm: Meet the Teacher & Popsicle Party
- September 10, 6:30pm-8pm: Partnership Night
- August 21, 2:30pm-3:30pm; Meet the Teacher & Ice Cream Social
- August 21 at 4:30pm: New Family Orientation
- September 10, 6pm-7:30pm: Partnership Night
- August 22, 6pm-6:30pm: New Family Orientation
- August 22, 6:30pm-7:30pm: Partnership Night
North Sashabaw Elementary
- August 23, 3:30pm-6:30pm: Meet The Teacher & Partnership Night
Pine Knob Elementary
- August 22, 6pm-8:15pm: Partnership Night & Ice Cream Social
- August 26, 9am-10am: Kindergarten & Young Fives Open House
Springfield Plains Elementary
- August 22, 6pm-6:30pm: New Family Information
- August 22, 6:30pm-8pm: Meet the Teacher & Partnership Night
Sashabaw Middle School
August 20, 8am-3pm: Schedule Pick-Up & Picture Day. All students divided by last name (not grade level), according to the schedule below:
- A- G 8am-10am
- H- P 10am-12pm
- Closed for Lunch 12pm-1pm
- Q- Z 1pm-3pm
September 18, 6pm-8pm: Open House
Clarkston Junior High School
August 22, 8am-3pm: Schedule Pick Up & Picture Day. All students divided by grade according to the schedule below:
- 8th Grade: 8am-11am
- 9th Grade: 12pm-3pm
September 9, 6pm-8pm: Curriculum Night
Clarkston High School
- Now through Friday, August 23: Any student who missed last week's Schedule Pick-Up may visit the school during business hours to pick up his or her schedule and registration forms.
- September 12, 5:30pm-6pm: Parent Meeting
- September 12, 6pm-8pm: Open House
About Clarkston Community Schools: Clarkston is a highly regarded school district with an enrollment of nearly 7,500 students. We have seven elementary schools (K-5), one middle school serving grades 6-7, one junior high for grades 8-9, and Clarkston High School, which serves students in grades 10-12. We also have an Early Childhood Center serving children ages 3-5, and an alternative high school/community education facility. Clarkston Community Schools students are well-prepared for a future that excites them, and believe that they can achieve their dreams. The mission of Clarkston Community Schools is to create a learning environment where students, staff, and families are challenged, healthy, engaged, safe, and supported.
Read more Clarkston Community Schools News at www.clarkston.k12.mi.us/news.
Media Contact: Mary Ellen Rowe, Marketing Director (248) 623-5460.