Clarkston Community Schools is now hiring! The district, which employs more than 1,000 faculty and staff on its 12 school campuses, is looking to fill several part-time and full-time positions. We are currently accepting applications for the following certified and non-certified positions for the 2020-2021 school year:
- Building Aides ($10-13 per hour)
- Instructional Aides ($11 per hour)
- Maintenance and Grounds Worker ($19.11 per hour plus benefits and paid time off)
- Cafe Helpers ($11 per hour)
- Paraeducators ($13.20 per hour plus benefits and paid time off)
- Custodians ($12 per hour plus benefits and paid time off)
- School Bus Aides ($11 per hour)
- Bus Drivers ($17 per hour plus benefits and paid time off)
- Elementary Teachers (Salary plus benefits and paid time off)
- Spanish Teacher (Salary plus benefits and paid time off)
- School Counselor (Salary plus benefits and paid time off)
Clarkston Community Schools offers competitive pay and benefits to attract and retain top talent. Interested applicants should contact John Lucido at email@example.com or apply online at https://www.clarkston.k12.mi.u
About Clarkston Community Schools: Clarkston is a highly regarded school district with an enrollment of nearly 7,100 students. We have seven elementary schools (K-5), one middle school serving grades 6-7, one junior high for grades 8-9, and Clarkston High School, which serves students in grades 10-12. We also have a virtual academy, an Early Childhood Center serving children ages 3-5, and an alternative high school/community education facility. Clarkston Community Schools students are well-prepared for a future that excites them, and believe that they can achieve their dreams. The mission of Clarkston Community Schools is to create a learning environment where students, staff, and families are challenged, healthy, engaged, safe, and supported.
Read more Clarkston Community Schools News at www.clarkston.k12.mi.us/news.