In order to provide the safest and best possible transportation experience upon our return to face-to-face instruction, we are requesting that families indicate their interest in utilizing bus transportation this year by completing our Bus Transportation Interest Survey. Routes will be constantly evaluated and adjusted based on participation. (If you will not be utilizing bus service, there is no need for you to complete the form).
- Bus stops and pick-up/drop-off times are not yet available in ParentVUE. We will notify you when they can be accessed.
- Masks are required by all bus drivers and passengers at all times.
- Roof hatches and windows will be slightly opened to assist with ventilation
- Vehicle capacity and cleaning/sanitization processes will adhere to the Governor's Return To School recommendations.
- Students will sit in assigned seats.
- Students may not ride a bus other than the one they are assigned.
- Absolutely NO food or drinks will be allowed on school buses.
- Personal transportation is recommended to reduce overcrowding.
About Clarkston Community Schools: Clarkston is a highly regarded school district with an enrollment of nearly 7,100 students. We have seven elementary schools (K-5), one middle school serving grades 6-7, one junior high for grades 8-9, and Clarkston High School, which serves students in grades 10-12. We also have a virtual academy, an Early Childhood Center serving children ages 3-5, and an alternative high school/community education facility. Clarkston Community Schools students are well-prepared for a future that excites them, and believe that they can achieve their dreams. The mission of Clarkston Community Schools is to create a learning environment where students, staff, and families are challenged, healthy, engaged, safe, and supported.
Read more Clarkston Community Schools News at www.clarkston.k12.mi.us/news.
Media Contact: Mary Ellen Rowe, Marketing Director (248) 623-5460.