Online School of Choice
1. Complete the School of Choice Application (one for each student). Click Here for the 2020-2021 CCS Online-Blended School of Choice Application.
2. Gather all required documents you must have if your student is accepted in the program.
- One proof of ownership/occupancy
- Two proofs of residency
- Student’s original birth certificate
- Parent drivers license or other photo ID
- Immunization Record OR Current 2020 Waiver - You will have to book an appointment with your county’s health department to get the school district name changed to Clarkston Community Schools - Clarkston Renaissance Virtual on your existing waiver.
- Vision Exam proof for incoming Kindergarteners
- Grade 10-12 high school transcript
3. Parents will receive notification of acceptance in the program. The acceptance notice will contain information on when and how to enroll.
Failing to complete the new student enrollment process within the timeline provided, may result in your student automatically being dropped from the open-enrollment program.
Please note: Open enrollment is now open for the 2020-2021 school year.
Clarkston Community Schools utilizes the following curriculum providers:
- Homeschool Connections
- HighPoint Hybrid
Should you have any additional questions about online learning opportunities or would like to further discuss the online option, please contact your child’s counselor or principal. Out-of-district applicants may contact Damon Rocho, online learning coordinator, for further information at 248.623.5451.