Main Menu

Explore More

Clarkston Community School District

Change of Address

1. Student Change Notice - Fill out the Student Change Notice form to change yours and/or your student's address. Click HERE for the form.
2. Proof of Residency - Must provide one document from Column 1 and 2 supporting documents from Column 2 (see below).
3. Turn in form and documentation to Central Enrollment. Bring the form along with the proof of residency documentation to Central Enrollment located at 6389 Clarkston Rd. Central Enrollment hours are Monday-Thursday 8am-10:30am and 1pm-3:30pm

Proof of Residency

Proof of Ownership/Occupancy - One (1) Required

Supporting Documentation - Two (2) Required

Current Property Tax Statement (Latest Tax Season)

Must show matching name & address and the be most current, within 30 days

  • DTE Energy Bill
  • Consumers Energy Bill
  • Water Bill
  • Phone Bill
  • Cell Phone Bill
  • Cable/Satellite TV Bill
  • Bank Statement
  • Paycheck
  • Medical Bill
  • Legal Documentation
  • IRS Bill or Statement
  • Automobile Loan or Lease
  • Department of Human Services Statement

Mortgage Statement (Current Month)

Lease - must include the following information:

  • Landlord Contact information
  • Delineation of people living in household
  • Length of lease term
  • Signed by both Resident & Landlord
  • Address of rental

Residency Affidavit - form only available at Central Enrollment. Form must be signed by notary and renewed every school year, prior to the beginning of school.

Property Owner - must submit proof of ownership and the parent/guardian must provide two from Column 2

Closing paper if closing occurred within six months

Purchase Agreement showing a closing date within the current semester, five months.