2021-2022 Learning Model Transfers - Now Closed
2021-2022 Transfer Request Form Now Closed
As the 2021-2022 school year approaches, Clarkston Community Schools has provided families an opportunity to decide if they would like their student(s) to continue with their current learning model or request a transfer to a different learning model in the coming school year. The transfer period is now closed.
It was highly recommended that all transfer requests were completed no later than April 4, 2021. If your transfer request was not made by April 4, 2021 or if you changed your election after April 4, we cannot guarantee that your students' 2021-2022 course choices were honored. Transfer requests for the 2021-2022 school year closed on August 15, 2021.
2021-2022 Learning Model Options
- Face-to-Face Learning in school for Young Fives-Grade 12: Students will regularly attend classes at their school building on a daily basis.
- 100% Online Clarkston Virtual for Young Fives-Grade 12: Clarkston Virtual is a 100% virtual online learning program with a standards-based curriculum that is delivered in a flexible learning environment. This free program is supported by Clarkston teachers and Clarkston teacher mentors who are working specifically with students in the virtual program.
Who should complete the Transfer Request Form?
- If your student(s) is currently participating in Face-to-Face in buildings and you would like your student to be transferred to the Clarkston Virtual.
- If your student(s) is currently participating in the Clarkston Virtual and you would like to transfer to Face-to-Face.
Who should NOT complete a Transfer Request Form?
- If you wish for your child(ren) to remain in their current learning environment, please DO NOT fill out this form. Forms are required only for families requesting a transfer to a different learning model.
- If you are not certain your family can commit to a new learning model for the entire 2021-2022 school year, DO NOT complete a form. Mid-year transfers cannot be accommodated.
- If your student is not currently enrolled in Clarkston Community Schools, please DO NOT fill out this form. Visit our website at www.clarkston.k12.mi.us/enroll to enroll a new student. During the enrollment process, you will be given the choice to participate in Face-to-Face or Clarkston Virtual.
Learning model selection is a commitment for the entire 2021-2022 school year and no mid-year transfers will be granted. Please be very conscious of this decision.