Clarkston Community Schools is pleased to announce a new partnership with Clarkston Medical Group (CMG) to provide health services for students on the campuses of North Sashabaw Elementary and Sashabaw Middle School two days per week (Tuesday and Thursday). Services will be provided by Bianca Green, an experienced CMG family nurse practitioner.
Student Growth & Well-Being
Our Department of Student Growth & Well-Being ensures all Clarkston Community Schools' programs promote student well-being by providing a learning environment and curriculum that support students in developing knowledge, understanding, and skills to manage their own health and well-being and to support that of others.
- Local Mental Health Agencies
- Human Trafficking Education for Families
- On-Campus Student Health Center
- OK2Say: Confidentially Report Potential School Violence
- Coping With A Crisis: 24/7 Counseling Support
- Oakland Schools Youth, Family & Community Supports
- Early Childhood Supports
- Child Abuse Support
- LGBTQ Youth Resources
- Easterseals Michigan Counseling Services Partnership
- Community Partnerships
- Speaking Up for Kids
- Child Safety at Home
- Family Involvement for Student Success
after-hours emergency Line: 248.595.5044
School Safety Tip Line:
Staci Puzio, Director of Equity, Well-Being and Community Partnerships
It is the policy of Clarkston Community Schools to provide a safe and nurturing educational environment for all of its students. Read our district's policy on bullying and aggressive behavior toward students below.
Clarkston Community Schools creates a learning environment where students, staff, and families are challenged, healthy, engaged, safe, and supported.Misson Statement