Colleen Mayes, Transportation Director
Garret Coleman, Coordinator
Gordon Montross, Administrative Assistant
Bea Wendorf, Dispatcher firstname.lastname@example.org
Other Important Numbers
Transportation Main Line:
After-hours emergency Line:
School-safety tip line: 248.494.7121
Summer office hours:
7:00am to 3:00pm Monday-Thursday.
Our office will be closed Fridays
Did You Know...
CCS Transportation operates 48 school buses, transports 4,000 students, 30 scheduled shuttles from building to building, and travels more than 4,000 miles each school day within our 58-square mile school boundary?
- Any changes in stop times greater than five minutes will be announced by the bus driver.
- Parents are responsible for the safety and behavior of their child to, from and while at the bus stop.
- Please remind students to stand away from the road and approach the bus after it comes to a complete stop
- Please advise students of an alternate location to go if parent or care giver is unable to be home at drop off time.
- Students who wish to ride a bus other than the one they are assigned, or get off at a different stop than usual, they must present a signed Alternate Stop Form to their school building office no later than 2pm that day. Please plan ahead!
MDE Website Links
Looking for a family-friendly work schedule?