CCS Transportation operates 48 school buses, transports 4,000 students, 30 scheduled shuttles from building to building, and travels more than 4,000 miles each school day within our 58-square mile school boundary?
- Any changes in stop times greater than five minutes will be announced by the bus driver.
- Parents are responsible for the safety and behavior of their child to, from and while at the bus stop.
- Please remind students to stand away from the road and approach the bus after it comes to a complete stop
- Please advise students of an alternate location to go if parent or care giver is unable to be home at drop off time.
- Students who wish to ride a bus other than the one they are assigned, or get off at a different stop than usual, they must present a signed Alternate Stop Form to their school building office no later than 2pm that day. Please plan ahead!