CCS Transportation operates 48 school buses, transports 4,000 students, 30 scheduled shuttles from building to building, and travels more than 4,000 miles each school day within our 58-square mile school boundary?
Transportation Main Line:
Director of Transportation
Gordon Montross, Transportation Coordinator
Amannda Maynard, Administrative Assistant
Other Important Numbers
After-hours emergency Line:
School-safety tip line: 248.494.7121
- Any changes in stop times greater than five minutes will be announced by the bus driver.
- Parents are responsible for the safety and behavior of their child to, from and while at the bus stop.
- Please remind students to stand away from the road and approach the bus after it comes to a complete stop
- Please advise students of an alternate location to go if parent or care giver is unable to be home at drop off time.
- Students who wish to ride a bus and use a stop other than their own, need to submit the Alternate Stop Form Please make sure to complete the form and submit no less than 48 hours prior to the requested date. Failure to complete or submit in the proper amount of time will result in a denied request.