- Park or get dropped off in the CHS event lot via the Walters Road entrance. (This includes if your workout will be off-site. You must check in at CHS first.) No other parking lots will be accessible. CHS is under major construction right now, so please be mindful.
- Wear your mask after exiting your vehicle. Your nose and mouth must be covered. You may remove your mask temporarily when you begin your workout. Please follow coach instructions on mask guidelines.
- Maintain social distancing (6 feet apart) while waiting in line and during all workouts.
- The trainers will verify your form (please show them your confirmation email on your phone) and then they will take your temperature. (No contact.) If you do not have a fever, you will enter the practice area. You may remove your mask when you begin the workout. Please follow coach instructions on mask guidelines. If you have a fever, you will not be allowed to participate, and will be sent home for the week.
- Please bring lots of water! Trainers or coaches will not have water available, and there will be no sharing of water bottles. We suggest at least a gallon of water per student-athlete.
- Please note that there will be no trainer access, no ice, no taping, no water available at this time.
- Remember, this form will need to be filled out PRIOR to every workout.
Please understand that all workouts and protocols are subject to change at any moment, for any reason we deem necessary. We appreciate your understanding as we work to do what is in the best interest of our student-athletes.
This Summer workout schedule will be updated frequently. Please keep this page bookmarked for easy access at any time. Things are changing at a rapid pace, so please be aware that these schedules are subject to change at any time per the discretion of Clarkston Athletics, the trainers & coaching staff. Thank you for your understanding and patience as we work in the best interest of our student-athletes.
We're so excited to welcome you all back! GO WOLVES!
Clarkston Community Schools is excited to have our student-athletes back on campus. Beginning Monday, June 22nd, 2020, some teams will begin their summer workouts. Here are the expectations:
- Student-athletes will park or be dropped off at the CHS Event parking lot off of Walters Road. This is the only area open to student-athletes. When exiting the vehicle, you must wear a mask to enter the line.
- Please be sure to distance by six feet while waiting in line.
- Please form two lines by the ticket booths, where our trainers will be checking and recording temperatures of the student-athletes and coaches.
- Student-athletes & coaches must fill out the screening questionnaire prior to arrival. They can show confirmation of completing the survey to the trainer via their phone.
- Student-athletes and coaches will only enter the stadium using the terrace level. No other entry points will be open.
- After completing the check-in process, the student-athlete can walk to the location they are working out at. If you are unsure of your workout location, please verify it with your coach.
The guidelines provided by the MHSAA through the CDC will be strictly followed by all coaches and teams. Please feel free to use that document to gain an understanding of the MHSAA guidelines.
- Locker rooms are not available for changing or showering, and will not be open at this time.
- Student-athletes must be dressed for the workout when they arrive and leave in the same attire.
- Masks are to be worn by all coaches and student athletes. (You may remove your mask temporarily when social distancing during the workout.)
- Clothes are to be worn at all times, student athletes may not take their shirts off.
- Spitting is not allowed on the turf or in the stadium.
- Please bring your own water bottle and water. (Gallon container size suggested)