Football State Finals
Travel with us this Saturday, November 25, as we head to Ford Field to cheer on our CHS Wolves in the MHSAA Varsity Football State Championship Game!
The Wolves kick off against West Bloomfield at 1pm.
Please see the tabs below, or visit the MHSAA website for more game day details. Go Wolves!
We are having a Parking Lot Pep Rally, and you're invited! Meet us in the CHS Event lot on Saturday, November 25 at 9:45am as we cheer for and support our Varsity Football team as they board the buses to Ford Field!
Parking will be available in Ford Field facilities and lots to the east and north of the stadium and costs $6. (See the Ford Field Parking Map.) There also are a number of privately-operated parking facilities close to Ford Field, but their pricing may differ.)
Fans also are advised that the consumption of alcohol is prohibited in Ford Field parking facilities and lots. Tailgating, including the setting up and use of grilling equipment, is allowed only in Lot 5.
Gates A, B and G will be available for public entrance during the event.
Tickets are $10, cash only, and per the MHSAA, no passes will be accepted. All tickets are General Admission seating. We will be pre-selling tickets in the CHS Performing Arts Center (PAC) during all lunches on Monday and Tuesday from 10:45am-12:15pm, and again on Wednesday, from 10am-12pm in the CHS Attendance Office. Tickets will also be available on game day at Ford Field.
We are the AWAY team:
- CHS Designated Seating Sections 121-125
- CHS Student Section 124
- CHS Band Section 123
Gates A, B and G will be available for public entrance during the event. Ticket sales will begin near Gates A and G at 8 a.m. each day, and the building will open its doors to spectators at 9am. Tickets must be paid for in cash only.
Tickets allow a fan to see all four games in a single day. Spectators leaving the stadium will be required to purchase another ticket for re-entry. Infants able to be held in arms will be admitted without charge for this event. There will not be a public Will Call window.
Upon arrival in the building, fans will find their designated seating areas on the North side for the designated visiting team. Brightly lit video boards above the seating areas will display the names of the participating teams each day, and fans should sit on the side of the stadium where they see their school’s name. For general fans, the entire lower bowl of Ford Field will be open for the event.
TIPS FOR Wolves Fans
Security measures will be in place to help assure spectator safety:
- Fans will be subject to metal detector screening, and Ford Field personnel reserve the right to request patrons open their coats, bags and other item-carrying vessels for visual inspection and deny entrance to individuals who do not cooperate.
- Spectators should remove cell phones, cameras, keys and other large metal objects before passing through the metal detectors, but do not need to remove belts, coins, wallets or watches and other jewelry.
- Fans are reminded that all image taking (still and video) may be only for personal, non-commercial use.
- Please do not stand during the game or jump on the seats. Standing is allowed in designated areas of our school sections.
- Students planning on sitting in the "Jungle" student seating sections must be one person to a seat. Students will not be allowed to sit/stand in aisles. Students arriving late and attempting to obtain preferential seating will be made to move.
- Noisemakers of any kind, including confetti, air horns, rocks or coins in jugs, thunderstix, and laser lights will not be allowed in Ford Field.
- Signs, flags and banners, mounted on sticks or not, are also not allowed.
- Pom poms that shed or that are on sticks are not allowed.
Click the box below for a full list of prohibited items.
Congratulations to Coach Kurt Richardson on his nomination for the 2017 Detroit Lions High School Football Coach of the Year Award!
The Coach of the Year winner will be hosted and recognized at the December 16 Detroit Lions vs. Chicago Bears game and presented with a $4,000 donation to the high school football program, a congratulatory letter from Lions Head Coach Jim Caldwell, and will become the Detroit Lions nomination for the Don Shula NFL High School Football Coach of the Year Award!
The Clarkston Athletic Office is located at the south end of the east gym hallway (close to the football field).
Monday through Friday