Secondary Curriculum Night
Join Us on February 24th!
Parents of future 8th through 12th-grade students are invited and encouraged to attend the Secondary Curriculum Night on February 24, 2022, from 6:00 to 8:00 p.m. at the Clarkston High School Performing Arts Center.
Those attending will learn about CJHS, CHS, and RHS offerings, special program information, and an overview of the 2022-2023 scheduling process.
The event is broken into three segments:
- A district-level presentation that covers topics such as continuum of learning, student opportunities, instructional practices, special education, Clarkston Virtual, and Renaissance High School.
- Building break-out sessions for Clarkston High School, Clarkston Junior High, and Renaissance High School to give attendees the chance to learn about their school.
- An open opportunity for attendees to interact with the teachers that lead several of our specialized programs including:
- Advanced Placement (AP) courses
- Career & Technical Education (CTE)
- Clarkston Virtual
- Construction Tech
- CSM Tech
- Dual Enrollment Education Partnership (DEEP) Program
- International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma Programme
- Oakland Schools Technical Campuses (OSTC)
For those who may not be able to attend, the district-wide presentation will be recorded and shared on the district website, along with further information on each school and program.
We hope to see you there!
About Clarkston Community Schools: Clarkston is a highly regarded school district with an enrollment of nearly 7,100 students. We have seven elementary schools (K-5), one middle school serving grades 6-7, one junior high for grades 8-9, and Clarkston High School, which serves students in grades 10-12. We also have a virtual academy, an Early Childhood Center serving children ages 3-5, and an alternative high school/community education facility. Clarkston Community Schools students are well-prepared for a future that excites them, and believe that they can achieve their dreams. The mission of Clarkston Community Schools is to create a learning environment where students, staff, and families are challenged, healthy, engaged, safe, and supported.
Read more Clarkston Community Schools News at www.clarkston.k12.mi.us/news.
Questions or Feedback? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Media Contact: Kelly Allen, Director of Marketing and Community Relations (248) 623-5460.