Board of Education
The Clarkston Community Schools Board of Education is committed to ensuring all children in Clarkston have the ability to pursue their dreams and reach their highest potential as students in our schools.
As your elected representatives, our Board members welcome questions and conversations related to governing the district. Board members actively participate in many events throughout the community, serving on committees and attending school and community meetings and events. Board members welcome invitations to your events and will make an effort to attend. You may communicate with the School Board as a whole at public meetings (held monthly), or individually using the contact information on this page.
- Email Kelli Horst, President / Phone (248) 625-4325
- Email Greg Need, Vice President
- Email Steve Hyer, Secretary / Phone (248) 922-0170
- Email Stefanie Crane, Treasurer / Phone (248) 835-5062
- Email Andrea Catalina, Trustee
- Email Elizabeth Egan, Trustee / Phone (248) 933-4621
- Email Cheryl McGinnis, Trustee
Members of the Clarkston Community Schools Board of Education recently earned awards from the Michigan Association of School Boards (MASB) and Oakland County School Board Association (OCSBA).
The dedication displayed by the Clarkston Community Schools Board of Education during the past several months is profound and inspiring to me as a school leader.