Yesterday afternoon, the Michigan Department of Health and Human Services (MDHHS) and the Oakland County Health Division (OCHD) released updated public health guidance related to quarantining, outdoor mask-wearing, and gatherings.
- Clarkston Community Schools probable/positive cases and individuals quarantined: VIEW THE DATA
- Greater Clarkston Area COVID-19 Cases by Zip Code: VIEW THE DATA
- COVID-19 Summary for Oakland County: VIEW THE DATA
- Oakland County Weekly COVID-19 Report: VIEW THE DATA
- State of Michigan COVID-19 Trends: VIEW THE DATA
- National COVID-19 School Response Dashboard (Brown University): VIEW THE DATA
Our operations, though significantly stressed, remain strong due to the amazing efforts of our staff.
Clarkston Community Schools will continue to offer in-person instruction for all students, and spring sports may continue to practice and play with weekly COVID testing (unless there is a specific mandate made by the health departments and/or MHSAA to pause).
To mitigate the spread of COVID-19, the Michigan Department of Health and Human Services (MDHHS) has recently announced new guidance.
Today's update is information-dense; however, I want to provide you with the full picture of where we are at in terms of current virus rates and resulting quarantines in our schools as we head into our last week before Spring Break.