Hello and Welcome to CHS! Here are some quick biographical tidbits about me:
- This is my 19th year at CHS!
- Graduated from CMU - Go Chips!
- Masters of Arts in Humanities from CMU also.
- Married to Dave who is an engineer and operations manager at American Expedition Vehicles - www.aev-conversions.com
-We had our first child, a son named Nicholas, on June 4, 2010! After many years of trying an heartbreak, we are grateful for this miracle!
- We were blessed with a second son named Benjamin, on August 1, 2012! This was another miracle!
- We have several Jeeps, tractors and a plane (My husband earned his pilot's license three years ago!) to keep us occupied with many projects.
- Grew up in the small Thumb town of Harbor Beach where my graduating class was only 100.
- I have four brothers - 3 older and 1 younger.
- Grew up on a dairy farm, so I know how to milk cows, drive a tractor and do lots of chores!
- Mom is a retired elementary teacher!
- Dad is a retired dairy farmer who still raises steers for freezer beef.
- 4 Nieces and Nephews who are in working in Marketing, going to college at CMU, and Ferris and a new Marine.
- Very active in the music program at my church - handbell choir, choir - piano accompanist, Contemporary Worship Team singer/accompanist, and substitute organist.
I love teaching, and I try to have a life outside of school too! I love reading and writing, playing piano, watching movies, rooting for the Tigers, mowing the lawn and now most of my life is caring for our precious sons!