CHS PTSA GOALS:
- Publish a student directory for PTSA members.
- Provide hospitality for staff on conference nights.
- Offer the National PTSA Reflections Fine Arts Program.
- Provide chaperones for student social events.
- Provide volunteers for the Spring Art Fair.
- Offer six scholarships to graduating seniors.
- Provide volunteers for the Senior Class Picnic.
- Fund Health and Welfare Programs for parents in collaboation with the PTA Council.
- Offer parent mentors to CHS students needing extra support.
- Offer classroom mini-grants as a service to our teachers through the Ways & Means Projects.
- Budget for the 2013-14 School Year is $21,540 which includes Income from Kroger through their Plus Card Rewards program. Please sign up to help our PTSA!