There are currently have 103 Kroger Cards donating to CHS PTSA which equates to about $8,000 in yearly donations. If you haven't signed up yet, please do. Visit http://www.krogercommunityrewards.com and register your card for CLARKSTON HIGH SCHOOL PTSA NPO #84465. It literally takes a few minutes and makes a huge difference.
And if you have already signed up, make sure your student filled out a Kroger Entry Ticket into the $50 gas card giveaway. With 103 Cards signed up, we should have 103 Entries into the monthly drawing. Want to better your odds? Sign up more Kroger cards. Think family, neighbors, bank teller, the lady picking apples next to you at Kroger!
Once a month, we are pulling a student's name to win and your Entry Ticket will remain in the bucket for the entire year. They are in the Main Office in the red bucket labeled Kroger.
And the winners are...
September 2013 - Adam Goryca
GET ENROLLED IN THE KROGER REWARDS PROGRAM AND RAISE MONEY FOR CHS PTSA.
YOU NOW HAVE TO ENROLL EVERY YEAR. PLEASE SEE DETAILS BELOW:
Last year, those enrolled in the Kroger Reward Program have helped raise over $9,000 for CHS students. WAY TO GO! They did this by enrolling and doing their regular shopping at Kroger. For those unfamiliar with the program, Kroger simply donates to the CHS PTSA a percentage of the money you spend shopping at Kroger at no additional charge to you. In this economy, it's a great way to help fund PTSA student programs and it only costs you 5 minutes of your time. Kroger requires ALL participants to re-enroll each year, after April 1st, no matter what date you originally enrolled.
STEP-BY-STEP INSTRUCTIONS: You will need a Kroger Plus Card to register. You can get an application at any store. When you turn in the application they will give you a numbered card.
Go to www.krogercommunityrewards.com
Click Re-enroll if you were registered in the program last year.
1. Put in your e-mail
2. Put in your password (If you forgot the password, please go to "Forgot your password")
3. Find your organization by typing in your organization's NPO number: 84465
4. Click the "Select Your Organization"
5. Click the" Save Changes"
Click "Enroll" If you have never been a part of Kroger Community Rewards.com, Kroger.com.
1. "Sign up today" (to the right)
2. Enter your zip code and click "Search"
3. Click on the arrow to display the list of stores in your zip code and highlight your preferred store
4. Enter your email and password
5. Click "Next"
6. Key in you Kroger Plus Card Number (If it says that this card has already been used, please call the number on the back of your card)
7. Enter the security code (from the box above it)
8. Enter your contact information
9. Click "next"
10. Verify that your account information is correct. Check box for agreement of the terms and conditions and click "complete information"
11. Kroger will send an email to the address you entered earlier in the process.
12. Open the email that Kroger sent. Read the email and either click on the link within the email or copy and paste it into your browser.
13. Sign in: click on the "Click here "button and then type in your email and password.
14. Under Kroger Community Rewards Section at right, click "Edit Kroger Community Rewards Information."
15. Find your organization by typing in your organization's NPO number: 84465
16. Click on the organization name that you want. Please make sure that you click on the circle to the left of your organization so that it becomes highlighted.
17. Click on "Save Changes"
18. Scroll over the page and make sure all information is accurate
YOU ARE NOW REGISTERED AND THE ENTIRE CHS STUDENT BODY AND STAFF THANK YOU!
PLEASE ASK OTHERS THAT ARE NOT PART OF YOUR HOUSEHOLD TO REGISTER AND HELP SUPPORT THE CHS PTSA!