Hotmath is back - thanks to the Parent Organization!
To use Hotmath as a study guide,
- Go to: hotmath.com
- Identify the book that we use (pre-calculus and calculus)
- Log in with our password: csmt27
- Enjoy the odd problems worked out line by line!
Thank you Parent Organization!
Hughes Test Corrections Policy:
- All test corrections MUST be in your blue books.
- You have the ability to receive ¼ points back for incorrect answers from the test - provided ALL the directions are followed - and the new work is correct.
- Work MUST be neat and readable. Anything that cannot be read will not be counted.
- Every question MUST be answered - if you skip ANY question (even one), you will receive ZERO CREDIT for test corrections.
- Must be due on the day assigned - no exceptions. If you are having trouble, let Mrs. Hughes know prior to the day they are due.
Directions for Test questions:
- Rewrite the question - including all shapes, pictures, tables, graphs, etc.
- Show all the correct work (including ALL steps - do not skip steps)
- Box/circle answer
- Write what you have learned from redoing the problem correctly (what concept did you learn, or reinforce).