Why Volunteer for Pine Knob Elementary?
- You learn about PKE's staff! There are so many wonderful educators that take time to open the world up to our children. When you spend time at school, you learn who they are, what they do, and how they help your children.
- Your learn about PKE! You learn about all the activities we're involved with. You learn how things work. You learn how the students are growing every day. They say hello to you in the hallway and become your extended family!
- You learn about your children! You make real connections when they tell you how their day went because you learn about their friends, their teachers and their classes.
- You promote volunteerism! You become a great role model for your children and as they get older, they'll understand the importance of helping out.
- You make things happen! If we didn't have all the wonderful volunteers that help us with all types of events and needs, nothing would get done at PKE. It is that important. Even an hour or two each month, whether it's helping during schooltime, evening events, or doing necessary work from home - it's all necessary and so appreciated!
- Your ideas, your experience, your effort - it is needed and important.